Important Information: PleasE READ
Sometimes life gets in the way of climbing, but we understand and hope to see you back soon! Please see the below notes about cancelling memberships.
- All Cancellations must be submitted with this form 7 days prior to our billing date, on the 10th of every month. Submissions less than 7 days prior to the billing date unfortunately cannot be honored.
- Declined Charges will incur a $10.00 late fee.
- Rock Fitness staff will never cancel memberships at the front desk or over the phone.
Freezing your membership is the perfect option for short term departures. Freezes maintain your membership status, and you do not have to pay any initiation fee's when you return.
- Freezes are $8.00 per month.
- Freezes are complimentary with doctors note stating inability to engage in physical activity & Military Orders.
- Freeze requests must be submitted 7 days prior to the billing date, which is the 10th of every month.
Late Fee's & Past Due Balances.
Late fee's and past due balances are a sticky subject, our mission is to provide a fun, inclusive and friendly environment to all of our customers at all times. We're committed to not having hidden fee's, annual maintenance fees or cancellation fees as we find these to be dishonest business practices. All declined charges are subject to a $10.00. Past due balances must be collected before returning to use of the gym.